Come as you are, leave like family
The Twisted Willow was built on many different passions bonded together by those who’ve stepped foot through our doors. Passions to support local vendors and farmers by using their seasonal ingredients to create menus, passion for having our own green thumb and most importantly, passion for the happiness of our guests, staff and community. We hope you enjoy our TWIST on heirloom recipes and handcrafted cocktails!
-The Twisted Willow Family
Dearest friends of the Twisted Willow,
Keeping you & our staff safe/healthy is our first priority,
so we have developed these procedures & precautions.
Please follow these guidelines at our establishment:
1. Please have your mask on before entering the building &
keep it on while you are escorted to your table.
2. If you need to leave your table for any reason, please wear your mask &
maintain 6 feet apart from other guests & staff.
What we are doing on our end:
1. All staff have their temperature taken prior to entering the building.
2. All staff wear face masks.
3. Our capacity has been cut drastically to enforce 6 feet space between tables
& we highly suggest reservations because of this.
4. Our updated menu is a “throw away” one use menu but customers
are encouraged to take it home with them for to-go menus.
5. Our TreeHouse Lounge is temporarily closed at this time
and there will be specific tables in the bar area reserved for pick up orders
so we suggest that our guests come at the time of their reservations only as
we will not have a space for pre or post dinner cocktails.
If you have any questions, please call as we would be happy to speak with you further! We are so happy to see you all again!
-The Twisted Willow Owners
Reservations Are Encouraged "The Old Fashioned Way" | Call (262) 268-7600
Cocktails & Appetizers | Tuesday – Saturday 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Dinner | Tuesday – Saturday 4:30pm - 8:00pm
Closed Sunday & Monday
308 N. FRANKLIN STREET • PORT WASHINGTON | email@example.com